The concept of Maclan Racing MRR Series motor is to design a top performance motor in competition level with supreme quality standard. The goal is to build a 1/10 motor to suit the requirements of professional drivers and weekend club racers alike. It was designed to perform and compete out of box.
The MRR modified class motors (3.5T to 9.5T) were developed with our factory drivers. We focus on the delivery of all controllable power to the wheels with maximized efficiency for high speed modified class applications.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Short stator design for the lowest internal resistance and maximum performance (13.5/17.5/21.5)
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR approved.