This is Maclan MRR V3m 6.0T Sensored Competition Motor.
MRR V3m competition motors are the latest efforts by Maclan Racing. Based on the successful V2m platform with various updates to improve overall performance to the next level. Improvements in this generation are significant and will make a noticeable performance gain. That includes:
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- All new 1-piece precision machined motor can design that eliminates the need for long motor can screws. The new design uses a total of 5 short screws. It saves weight and no more optional screws required.
- All new stator shape that meets the latest ROAR regulations for the highest legal performance.
- Realigned sensor positions for more accurate reading.
- 12.20mm Ultra Smooth Rotor is the standard in the V3m modified versions.
- ROAR/EFRA/BRCA approved.