This is Maclan SSI Series 6S 1100mAh 22.2V Li-Po Battery with XT60.
The Maclan Racing SSI series Li-Po battery was designed for the SSI series soldering iron. It has an XT60 connector pre-soldered for the easy connection. The compact size was the best option to travel with the SSI series soldering iron.
Cell Count: 6s
C Rate (Continuous): 30C
Recommended Charge Rate: 1-3C
Wire Size: 16AWG
Connector Type: XT60
Dimensions (+/- 5mm): L72*W37*H42mm
Weight (+/- 5g): 180g
1) Lithium batteries can only be shipped via Ground Shipping 2) Ground shipments of lithium batteries must not be sent to any address in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or destinations on islands such as Avalon, CA. Due to the complication of shipping batteries, we reserve the right to make adjustment in order to meet the latest shipping code of lithium batteries.
Charging & Discharging
- Charge at 3C MAX.
- DO NOT charge the battery on a wooden workbench or on any flammable material.
- DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging.
- DO NOT charge the battery inside a motor vehicle, or in a vehicle’s engine compartment.
- DO NOT leave unattended when charging.
- NEVER allow the battery voltage to drop below 3.0V per cell.
- ALWAYS charge the battery with a Li-Po charging bag .
- ALWAYS balance charge the battery at or below the specified charging rate.
- ALWAYS discharge the battery to its 30% of capacity in storage.
- Only charge Li-Po batteries with a charger designed specifically for charging Li-Poly batteries. Using other types of chargers may cause explosion or fire.
- Maclan Racing ships the batteries with a 30% charge. The initial charging time of the battery will be shorter when compared to a fully discharged battery pack.
- Li-Po batteries do not have a memory effect like NiMH and NiCD batteries. You do not need to fully discharge the battery completely before you recharge it
- SSI Series is not a competition HV design. It was designed for general use with maximum 30C discharge, and maximum 3C charge. Over charge or discharge will damage the battery permanently.
Care & Handling
- NEVER short the Li-Po battery connectors! Handle all Li-Po batteries with care. Li-Po batteries can deliver extremely high currents if shorted and subsequently can cause fire or injury
- Always store Li-Poly batteries in a secure fireproof location where children cannot reach them.
- Store your batteries in a cool, dry place. Do not leave your battery exposed to direct sunlight or temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius), or above 122 degrees Fahrenheit (50 degrees Celsius).
- NEVER overcharge or overdischarge your battery.
The Lithium-ion batteries do not contain toxic metal elements. Rather, they contain recyclable materials and are recommended to be disposed under recycling program. Dispose in accordance with applicable regulations which vary from country to country. Batteries should be completely discharged and/or the terminals taped or capped to prevent short-circuit. When completely discharged, it is not considered hazardous. Disposal of large quantities of Lithium-ion polymer batteries or cells may be subject to the local regulations concerned.
Disclaimer & Warranty
All Maclan Racing batteries are covered by manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days after original purchase date. Warranty will not cover batteries that have been modified, disassembled, or otherwise misused according to the item’s instructions. Maclan Racing is not responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage that may occur from the use of, or caused by, this battery.